The Rimex Metals Group(www.rimexmetals.com) has been prodoucing surface finishes on stainless steel and other metals since 1959. With comprehesive manfacturing facilities in the UK, the U.S.A., Australia and South Africa; stocking and distribution companies in Germany, France and Spain; and global network of agents and distributors. Rimex is capable of delivering to anywhere in the world an extensive selection of exciting and dynamic finishes on a range of metals that include:
- Texture Patterns produced by a unique cold rolling process to create 3-dimensional patterns on all types of metal.
- The ColourTex® range of coloured stainless steel.
- The Granex™ finishes which is Rimex’s bead blasted product range.
- MetalArt™ finishes which represent state of the art surface finishing technology enabling standard and custom designs to be etched, bead blasted or coloured into stainless steel and other architectural metals.
- Rimex Super Mirror which is highly polished stainless steel.
- The Impressions™ finishes which are custom designs of different shapes, sizes and spacing that can be rolled into all types of metal.
- Rigitube™ which is a patterned tube product.
With such a large selection of surface finishes, Rimex has established itself as the leade rin the field of superior surface technology on metals. Customer service and satisfaction is our prority and combined with an extensive and continued investment programme the Rimex Metals Group intends to retain its postition at the forefront of metal finishing technology.